Accounting for Solar or Green Energy Contracts

Thanks for being an eco champion! 

TezLab includes a Zero Emission Offset option on each of your charge locations.

On your charging location settings ( ⚡️> Locations > Select Location), tap the ✏️ icon and set your Zero Emission Offset. The Zero Emission offset is the percentage of energy at that location that comes from Zero Emission sources, and will be applied as an adjustment factor to all charges at that location.

For example, if you generate 60% of your energy use at home from solar panels, and you buy the remaining 40% from the grid, you would set your Zero Emission Offset to 60%.