Apple Watch Not Connecting
If your Apple Watch isn't connecting, or appears stuck on an "Open TezLab to get started" screen, use the following steps to reset the connection between TezLab and your Watch.
- Open the TezLab app on both your Apple Watch and your iPhone
- On TezLab on your iPhone, tap the ••• menu on the top right.
- Tap Settings & Preferences
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and tap Reauthorize Apple Watch
If the reauthorize option is not available, you may try some of the following steps:
- Ensure the TezLab app is still open on your watch and the screen of your Apple Watch is unlocked.
- Ensure your Apple Watch is paired to your phone.
- Restart both your Apple Watch and your iPhone, and repeat the above steps.
- Re-Pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone.