Why don't I see an upgrade button on Android?
Sometimes Google Play does not identify a device as eligible for in-app purchases.
Please try the following steps:
- Force stop the app and re-launch.
- Ensure your device has automatic date, time, and timezone enabled.
- Ensure your Google Play account that you used to download TezLab includes a valid payment method.
- Google Play remembers the Google Account that was active at the time that the app was downloaded. If you have applied a payment method to a different Google Play account, you may need to re-download TezLab from the Google Play Store while ensuring that the correct Google Account is active.
If that still does not work:
- Uninstall TezLab, restart your device while uninstalled, and then re-install TezLab.
You can also check out this Google Support article on this topic.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your support.